Wednesday, February 8, 2012

diary of 5

http://diaryof5.blogspot.com/


I am seeing...my 4 year old daughter finish her bottle of milk

I am hearing...my snoring hubby and son hehehe

I am smelling...aircondition

I tasted...my favorite JURASSIC and DYNAMITE sushi at my favorite Japanese restaurant called Omakase

I am feeling... Grateful that i was able to attend our prayer circle today and attend the noon mass at our church. i gave my prayer circle friends  my valentine gift.  it's a Liquid Hand soap that i made. The scent was Chocomint.  

I am feeling sleepy now for its 10:47pm now here in Muntinlupa City Philippines.  It's way past my bedtime ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your post. I stopped by from diary of 5. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by... hope to see you again soon have a great day

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete