Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FOR TODAY

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY

Outside my window...I can see the palm tree

I am thinking... of taking a bath and get ready for the Mass

I am thankful... that I got to see my auntie Tess from San Jose California this morning

In the kitchen... my yaya is cooking up my dinner

I am wearing... a dress

I am creating... a blog post

I am going... to 6:30pm mass

I am wondering... if i will achieve 125 pounds in 3 weeks time

I am reading... blogs that i like

I am hoping... that tomorrow i will be able to scrap 4 layouts

I am looking forward to... to japanese dinner at OMAKASE tomorrow evening with my family

I am learning... yoga

Around the house... is a lot of mess

I am pondering... of completing my daily norms from St. Josemaria Escriva everyday

A favorite quote for today... "Life is what you make it It's all up to you If you choose to make the best of it Your every dream will come true Hard work is not easy But at the end it will pay off So do what you want in life Because you can and you will succeed!!! - by Sheena Ford"

One of my favorite things... is my laptop

A few plans for the rest of the week: diet diet diet, attend prayer circle tomorrow

A peek into my day...a layout from our trip at Mt. Zion Utah in october 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment