Monday, February 27, 2012

i love RaDLaB ... it's totally rad

IMG_6146IMG_6148IMG_6152IMG_6159
IMG_6171RadLab · v1.2.2-1
IMG_6166IMG_6167
Fundacion Pacita, a set on Flickr.

RadLab · v1.2.2-1

my friend Wendy Capili-Wilke introduced me to RadLaB. It creates this completely easy-to-use interface that lets you see what each action will do to your photo before you apply it. I purchased it last week to avail of the SALE till feb 29 hehehe. After 2 days of trying, I really love it! it produces Totally AWESOME! pictures

The photos here were taken at Fundacion Pacita, Batanes Philippines and post-processed with RaDLab The place is one of my bucket lists. my loving hubby gave this trip to me to celebrate our 17th Wedding anniversary.


"Fundacion Pacita is one of the best boutique hotels in the Philippines. A Batanes experience is not complete without enjoying the "Wuthering Heights" ambiance of Fundacion Pacita -- it is located on top of a cliff with a 270-degree view of the sea, mountains and the sky. Also, at this time of the year, this is one of the only places where you can feel it's "winter" in a tropical paradise like the Philippines." - Awesome Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment