Monday, February 20, 2012

Project life week 3

I like the Philosophy of Becky Higgins
"Project Life is a back-to-basics approach to memory-keeping. This simple format requires no skill - only your pictures and a pen. No one's life is perfect but everyone has a story and every family has a collection of memories. Putting pictures + stories together in Project Life makes us more aware of our blessings and encourages us to cultivate a good life" 

I started PROJECT LIFE this 2012 because:

  • I have tons of photos.  Ever since the digital camera age started I have stored them in my hard drive. i want to see them in print this time.  
  • I cannot SCRAP everything into a layout i get stressed.  I cannot print everything into photobook because shipping is very expensive.
  • I know my family will love this when they grow up.  It's one of the treasures i can give them.
  • I am using my Canon CP-800 and my Epson pigment ink printer.  Printing photos at home give me the freedom to layout exactly what i want in my page.
I am happy that my friend Flordeliz and Dinah is journeying with me.








No comments:

Post a Comment