Thursday, March 1, 2012

cousins

Twenty years from now.. I am going to look back and remember that there are those few people who could turn every frown into a smile in a few simple words. 

Those people who lifted my heart when I was losing faith in myself. Those few people who carried tears on their shoulders after every fight every break up, every death. The people who always knew what I was feeling by the look on my face.

 The few who accepted who I was when everyone else laughed in my face. Those people that accepted every decision I made believing that I'd make the right decisions.

 The few who knew who I really was. Those people that made the biggest difference in my life. The ones who were my strength through hard times. 

work of heART

Sweet Shot Day

No comments:

Post a Comment