Friday, April 27, 2012

Week in the Life - Wednesday

Thought of taking photos -- goodies i bought from my Japan travel.  

Kit-kat Orange Flavor with picture of the Tokyo Tower. I bought this on our way to Mt. Fuji


japanese goodies


Kit-Kat BlueBerry Flavor, i bought it while waiting for the Bullet 
Train at Osaka going to Tokyo
  japanese goodies  


I got the following chocolates at Tokyo Airport while waiting for our boarding time going to Manila

Kit-Kat Sakura Flavor japanese goodies

Kit-Kat Strawberry Flavor japanese goodies

Kit-Kat Green Tea Flavor japanese goodies


Goodies from Rotary Club of Osaka Evening japanese goodies

I LOVE MAKE-UP. I am happy when i wear Blush, When i am dramatic i wear my eyeliner and eyelashes. It makes me feel prettier, and more feminine. I have lots of different brands. my favorites RMK, Shu Uemura, Make-up Forever, Dolly Wink, Candy Doll and Lime Crime. I lalso love Benefit and Bare Escentuals.  when i am in a hurry i still use my RMK or Shisheido. I try to choose what makeup I should wear by my mood! It's soo fun!! :)

RMK Cosmetics 15th year ANNIVERSARY EDITION BLUSH AND LIPSTICK

japanese goodies
DOLLY WINK
japanese goodies
Shu Uemura Eyelashes and Curler
japanese goodies
Aneesa Sunblock and BB Cream by Shisheido SPF 50 and Candy Doll Powder
japanese goodies
EyeBrow Mascara by Dolly Wink
  japanese goodies japanese goodies  

I also bought pen for my iphone because when my hands are greasy i cannot use my phone ;-) i bought my melody and minnie mouse. The silver one, i gave it to my hubby and my son. I also bought battery charger for my iphone.
 japanese goodies
 japanese goodies japanese goodies

I have japanese coins left and decided to buy the favorite chocolate of my son. price almost the same here in Manila. japanese goodies japanese goodies

my youngest daughter requested Kitty DSCN4158


i love Hermes perfume and this one is latest in my collection Hermes perfume  

my investment for this trip:  i just can't resist the Nikon J1 Camera. it's the first mirrorless interchangeable lens camera from nikon.  we decided to get it because it's hard to travel using my canon 7d with all the lenses.  it's so heavy on my shoulder.  We also bought a handcarry luggage to match the luggage we bought last year from Rimowa.
nikon
Nikon J-1 ... got it from YODABASHI Store shibuya
Google Image Result for http___shopping.c.yimg.jp_lib_attract_6470-002.jpeg
Rimowa Hand-Carry Luggage to complete my Salsa Air Collection
i bought it from Matsuzakaya Ginza



No comments:

Post a Comment