A Conti's lunch won't be the same if my hubby and i won't order BAKED SALMON. I was grateful to my friend Ria owner of RIA's Kitchen for sharing her recipe. I adjusted my recipe a little for i want more garlic and My verdict was -- it tasted just like Conti’s but my hubby said my cooking was even better harharhar.
|my baked salmon ( i didn't include green peas because my hubby has high uric acid)|
the baked salmon of Conti's coffeeshop is quite popular. A bit of a luxury at P295.
|SALMON available at S & R , Santi's or Shopwise|
|in this recipe I am using calamansi because lemon has a bitter taste for me|
|ingredients for toppings|
|marinate with minced garlic|
|add pepper approximately 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon (for this recipe i cannot give the exact measurement),|
|Spread the toppings on the salmon by distributing evenly.|
|Bake for 30 minutes|
- 500g salmon fillets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6-10 pieces Calamansi juice or 1/2 Lemon juice
for the toppings
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice real mayo
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- place the salmon in a pyrex dish
- marinate with minced garlic
- add pepper approximately 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon for this recipe i cannot give the exact measurement
- add calamansi juice approximately 6-10 pieces
- add salt
- MARINATE OVERNIGHT
- While marinating the SALMON, mix together the mayo, garlic, parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese. Then Set aside .
- After 30 minutes, remove the excess water from the marinated salmon by patting dry with Kitchen Paper Towel.
- Spread the toppings on the salmon by distributing evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toppings is lightly brown .
- Serve with sauteed corn, green peas and carrots in butter, and mash potatoes