Sunday, August 19, 2012

Grateful

To have a friend and be a friend Is what makes life worthwhile. - Unknown 

When it comes to crafts and being creative, I believe I am an addict.  I am grateful that my hubby supports my love for scrapbooking. I am also grateful to my college friend who is a flight attendant.  She is the reason why i was able to buy and get products from other places in the world even if it was newly launched or it just came out of the market.  I am also grateful to my hubby's relative for bringing the goods to her. Travelling from Irvine California to Los Angeles Airport.  

From the bottom of my heart, you know who your are, MWAH MWAH thanks a million.
princessiceberg on Instagrid.me | The Best Way to View Instagram Photos-6
Stamps from Technique Tuesday.  Available last August 7 online in the U.S.  and i already have here in Manila, Philippines
princessiceberg on Instagrid.me | The Best Way to View Instagram Photos-5
New Product from Ali Edwards, available online August 7, 2012 at technique tuesday
princessiceberg on Instagrid.me | The Best Way to View Instagram Photos-4
Becky Higgins Page Protector was available at  Amazon-August3,2012

princessiceberg on Instagrid.me | The Best Way to View Instagram Photos-3
Becky Higgins Page Protector was available at  Amazon-August3,2012
princessiceberg on Instagrid.me | The Best Way to View Instagram Photos-2
Becky Higgins Page Protector was available at  Amazon-August3,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment