No Classes today here in Manila because of Heavy Rains and Floods. So I decided to make merienda for my children. There is quite possibly no better aroma than a pan of these puffy rolls baking in the oven, fragrant with cinnamon and brown sugar on a Rainy day.
|my son enjoying hot cinnamon roll|
|put egg in a bowl|
|Stir to make soft dough|
|i added flour to knead the dough so that it wont stick in your hands|
|Knead lightly, just until smooth.|
|roll out into rectangle 10 x 8 inches|
|Spread with butter|
|Sprinkle with cinnamon|
|Sprinkle with sugar|
|ROLL AND ROLL|
|Roll up tightly beginning with wide side|
|Seal well by pinching edge of dough into roll|
|Place sealed side down on ungreased baking sheet. cut through roll at 1 TO 1 1/2 inch intervals. Bake 10 to 15 minutes|
|While warm, glaze top with mixture. Enjoy.|
1 cup milk 1/4 cup sugar 3 1/4 cup Bisquick
3 tbsp. melted butter 2 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 tbsp Vanilla
4 tbsp Melted Butter
3/4 cup Sugar
4 tsp Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg
- add Bisquick and milk.
- Stir to make soft dough.
- Knead lightly, just until smooth.
- Pat or roll out into rectangle 10 x 8 inches.
- Spread with butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll up tightly beginning with wide side.
- Seal well by pinching edge of dough into roll.
- Place sealed side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- cut through roll at 1 to 1/2 inch intervals.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- While warm, glaze top with GLAZE mixture.