Friday, September 28, 2012

a biking experience in ITALY

I began biking  at 9 years of age. It was my yaya Pacing who taught me how to ride a bike.  

DSCN6259
Never thought I would cruise along the shores of beautiful Lago Maggiore. 

DSCN6260
There are a couple of mild hills along the route, but overall it’s flat and easy.

DSCN6252
my hubby was scared for me.  He thought that i cannot bike in the streets. 
DSCN6223

Our Trafalgar tour starts at Baveno.  We stayed at Hotel Simplon


DSCN6249

Baveno is a town in northern Italy and is located on the west shore of Lago Maggiore.

DSCN6227

What’s my favorite spot on our route?  Riding through the part of Park and the Lake.  Baveno is also recognised as being a famous health- thermal resort.
DSCN6234
this is me drinking water from Bo's Coffee Alabang

DSCN6239
Everyone remembers the joy of riding a bike and when it’s free its irresistible.  Our free bike is c/o Hotel Simplon the hotel where we are staying.

DSCN6211
Lago Maggiore is one of the best places to enjoy a bike ride.   the wind is running through my hair and the air is soaring through my lungs while i pedal and pedal and pedal.

DSCN6257
i just wished i was more fit so i wouldn't have a hard time climbing uphill ;-)

DSCN6220

DSCN6258

No comments:

Post a Comment