Sunday, September 23, 2012

King and I at Resort World Manila

Family Bonding today.  I availed the VIP SEATS Buy 1- Take 1 promo of Visa Card at the Resorts World Manila “The King and I”. 

DSCN7060


Lead roles were played by Leo Tavarro Valdez (King) and Monique Wilson (Anna).

DSCN7067

Winner of five Tony Awards, “The King and I,” which is based on the novel titled “Anna and the King of Siam” by Margaret Landon, tells the story of a British governess Anna Leonowens, who is hired by the King of Siam to take care of his many children.

DSCN7068

DSCN7062

The musical scores that i love were “Getting to Know You,” “I Whistle a Happy Tune,” “We Kiss in the Shadow,” and “I have Dreamed”



DSCN7065
DSCN7070


during the break, bebe wants me to take her photo

DSCN7072

After the broadway we ate at Krazy Garlic restaurant.

DSCN7076

DSCN7077

DSCN7079

No comments:

Post a Comment