Thursday, October 11, 2012

Visiting my Aunts at San Jose California

Last Saturday, October 6, I visited my aunts in San Jose California with my hubby, brother, uncle Willy and Aunt Lilia. They took care of me when I was a baby together with uncle willy and auntie Lydia.  I had a lovely time even if was just an overnight stay.

DSCN7115
Tita Tess and Tita Lourdes


USA2012

We dropped by their place on our way to Portland Oregon.  

USA2012
Besides, my aunt just renovated her house so we wanted to see her new house. 

DSCN7104
It took about six hours to arrive in my aunt’s house by van.
DSCN7110
 After arriving there,  we were amazed by my aunt’s new house because it is look luxurious and nice.

DSCN7114

USA2012
tita Tess

DSCN7106
her backyard

DSCN7105
her extension

DSCN7107
her calamansi and orchids

No comments:

Post a Comment