Friday, November 23, 2012

A Thanksgiving Dinner

"May rich blessings -   
 Plenty, peace and prosperity
be yours this Thanksgiving Day."


1-thanksgiving
Thankful for the guidance of our Heavenly Father.

1-thanksgiving
Thankful for my children who are eager to learn and are making this whole experience worthwhile.


1-thanksgiving
"The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it."
--Richard Bach -- 
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY ever Supportive Hubby

1-thanksgiving
I am thankful for our struggles, which make us stronger and wiser, as well as our joys, which make us richer and more content.

1-thanksgiving
thankful for my AWESOME sisters-in-law

1-thanksgiving
I am thankful for my family – For being the closest kin in the world

1-thanksgiving
I am thankful for my parents - Because if there is no them, there will be no ME. 

1-thanksgiving
I am thankful for the FOOD we eat everyday


1-thanksgiving
my dinner Honey glazed Ham @ Palms Country Club
I am thankful for ABUNDANCE

1-thanksgiving
my hubby's dinner Angus Beef
Thankful for websites - internet - technology... I can keep in touch with my friends from far and away, I can order the things i need for my hobby and I learn more from other people because of technology


boots
I AM thankful for being alive. For giving me the chance to touch other people's live and fulfill my purpose to help others. .


Michael Antonio ankle booties
I am thankful for the creator of great SHOES... i love my michael antonio boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment