Sunday, August 19, 2012

Project Life - Europe Trip 1998

I am so excited to show you some pages of my album during my trip in Europe 1998.  I finished transferring my pictures from my MAGNETIC Album which is not acid free into a Project Life Page Protector!  I am on a roll and hope to get some more done this week cause it's a long weekend here in Manila.
_MG_1361
my old Europe Trip Album turning yellow
_MG_1372
some pages of my Europe Trip, i transferred to Project Life Page Protectors.  This Picture is FRANCE on top of Eiffel Tower.
_MG_1371
Toledo, Spain
_MG_1370
Barcelona, Spain
_MG_1369
Montserrat Spain
_MG_1368
My spelling of PISA is "z" because my sticker letters have no more "S". Picture in Pisa, Italy
_MG_1367
Venice and Burano Italy
_MG_1366
Florence, Italy
_MG_1365
Amsterdam, Netherland
_MG_1364
Amsterdam, Netherlands
_MG_1363
Versailles, France - We went here by train.  It was kind of hard commuting because of language barrier.  No iphone to translate language.  I learned that SORTIE was exit
_MG_1362
Montmarte, France
Project Life using WE r Memory Keepers
Isny, Germany town of our Fogging Machine Supplier Swingtec
Project Life using WE r Memory Keepers-1
Leverkusen, Germany - Home of BAYER - i got to chance to visit their factory
_MG_8936
Pest Control Convention in Europe
Project Life using WE r Memory Keepers-3
Swingtec manufacturer of the Fogging and Misting Machine we use in our Business

No comments:

Post a Comment