Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - U.S.A. Trip 2002

I like the Philosophy of Becky Higgins
"Project Life is a back-to-basics approach to memory-keeping. This simple format requires no skill - only your pictures and a pen. No one's life is perfect but everyone has a story and every family has a collection of memories. Putting pictures + stories together in Project Life makes us more aware of our blessings and encourages us to cultivate a good life" 

I started PROJECT LIFE this 2012 because:

  • I have tons of photos.  Ever since the digital camera age started I have stored them in my hard drive. i want to see them in print this time.  
  • I cannot SCRAP everything into a layout i get stressed.  I cannot print everything into photobook because shipping is very expensive.
  • I know my family will love this when they grow up.  It's one of the treasures i can give them.
  • I am using my  Epson R2000  printer.  Printing photos at home give me the freedom to layout exactly what i want in my page.
This past few days I was busy transferring the old photos of our US Trip in 2002 from my magnetic album to Project Life page protectors because they were already worn out.   

We travelled from California - New York - Philadelphia - Washington D.C. - New Jersey - Chicago and Las Vegas.   My eldest son was only 5 years old and I didn't have a hard time taking his pictures.  He was enjoying and happily POSING for the camera unlike now that he is 14 years old.

I used a Design F and a Design C for the main spread. For the inserts I used  We R Memory Keepers 12''x12'' 3-Ring Page Protectors, We R memory keepers Vertical Page Protector , C-Line Memory Book 12-Inch-by-12-Inch Swinging Shutter Page, Super Heavyweight Clear 3-Pack


_MG_1382
my son at USS Olympia located at Philadelphia in 2002. He was only 5 years old.  The trip was memorable because we were travelling with my nephew Trevor.
_MG_1378
with Winnie the Pooh

_MG_1379
usign C-Line Memory Book 12-Inch-by-12-Inch Swinging Shutter Page, Super Heavyweight Clear 3-Pack

_MG_1381
travelling at Atlantic City and Basilica Shrine of Immaculate Conception Washington, DC
_MG_1375
Old Albums
_MG_1383
another old albums

No comments:

Post a Comment