Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Lady of Fatima performed a miracle to me today

I experienced Our Lady of Fatima's miracle during her visit at our parish church.   


yesterday January 19, 2012 @ 6:30pmI attended and prayed the vigil mass . During the mass, the ushers gave pieces of paper to write one's petition.  However i do not have a pen so i wasn't able to right my requests.  I told myself i will just attend the mass the following day.


 Just before her farewell mass today at 7:20am,  i wrote in a piece of paper, my two (2) prayer requests and placed in the petition box beside her image.I was really hoping that she will answer my prayer ASAP. I know that my petition will require a miracle.


I did not expect that one of my prayers will be answered at 6:00pm today. Our lady was really fast and it was indeed a miracle, tears were falling down my cheeks.  I can't help but cry.  Thank you Lord. Thank you dearest Mother!



 the International Pilgrim Virgin Statue has traveled the world many times, visiting more than 100 countries, including Russia and Red China, bringing the great message of hope, "the peace plan from heaven," to millions of people. Many miracles and signal graces are reported wherever the statue travels including shedding tears many times. 


 We were very lucky to be visited by the international pilgrim image of our Lady of Fatima here at St. James the Great parish church at Ayala Alabang Philippines from Jan 19 - 20, 2012.



Our 
i took this photo after i placed my petition in the drop box

No comments:

Post a Comment