Sunday, January 15, 2012

YOU & ME - ZHAQ and SEVEN

It is a solemn thought that our love for God is measured
by our everyday relationships with others.

~Andrew Murray


meeting ELEVEN ZHAQ



I told stacey in september 2008 "i dreamt last night that you were pregnant" she replied "ATE i don't know because i have not missed my period yet pero i am a few days delayed"... true enough after 3 days, she told me that she just tooked the pregnancy test and she was PREGNANT.

Babies have a way of bringing happiness to everyone they meet. I remember holding my newborn nephew for the first time and being overwhelmed with joy. As I looked into his eyes, I saw a trusting, loving being, ready to start his life. The possibilities that await as each child grows are infinite. It is a beautiful thing!

I made this scrapbook layout to remember the joyous feeling i felt when i met HIM...
"NOTHING IS REALLY WORTH MORE THAN THIS DAY"

meeting SEVEN DAMIEN 


No comments:

Post a Comment